The school’s approach will also be guided by research and experience of best educational practices. Evidence has shown them that students learn best when they have home, peer, teacher and school support that is focused, accountable, sustained in quality, supported by data and aligned with the student’s ambition to achieve. This will be the fundamental approach that drives success in the school.
The school considers its role in Dubai is to provide parents and students with:
- a great education that enables each student to make the most of their potential and strengths
- a route to high academic achievement and all-round character development
- first class teaching that motivates and engages learners
- an international outlook that encourages innovation and resilience
- a school where they are always welcome and where they will be positively engaged